Twitter: matt692
msn: matt692@live.com
skype: blindman3221

On 2012-04-02, at 10:06 AM, Farfar, Monday Already? wrote:

Matt,

Um, nothing to do with the ribbons here. These are standard Word
keystrokes,
independent of the menu structure.

Dave Carlson

On 2012-04-02, at 9:37 AM, Stephanie Switzer wrote:

This is just an observation, but has anyone else noticed the key combo
in word 2010 (control pu) when pressed says "underline off."? I just
noticed when I went to underline a title. I think the short cut keys
for italics does that to (control I) I find myself having to press
control u multiple times to get it to come on, then repeating the
process to turn it off again.