moderated Re: captcha question

It would help if you gave the URL for the website where this happens.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2021 12:02 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: captcha question

Hi all,
I'm hoping someone might be able to help me. I just tried signing up for a newsletter and everything was going grate until I came across a validation code which is supposed to be entered in a box. There's no checkbox or anything, no option for an audio challenge or anything, just a link to re-set the code. I've tried signing up for this using Edge, Firefox and Google Chrome, and I even tried turning on Narrator and I still wasn't able to read the validation code, and I don't have a smartphone. Any idea how I might be able to read this code, or am I going to have to get sighted help? I can provide the link if that would help... Really hope someone can help me!!!!!! Running the latest versions of everything. Thanks
Madison