From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Hank William Merchant
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2021 8:54 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: is there maybe a cost to watch the audio descriptive movies on audiovault.net?

Hello,

I have only looked so far at the audiovault.net site, they sure have a great selection of movies on this site! If a person wants to download any of these movies from the audiovault.net site, is there maybe a cost to download each movie? or is there maybe a monthly membership fee? Any help I can maybe get with this would be so very much appreciated! Much, much thanks in advance for any possible help with this.

Kindest regards,

Hank