moderated Re: Help - can I create a narrated power point using JAWS 2021?

Cynthia Bruce

The other thing that seems to be an issue, although I didn’t spend a lot of time trying to figure it out since I couldn’t actually record, is the availability of content on my slides. So, it doesn’t seem like I can have access to my slide content to read while I’m actually doing the recording.

On Apr 28, 2021, at 12:11 PM, Mark <mweiler@...> wrote:

I stepped through the process of recording slides and also noticed the same problem.  I tried pressing Shift F10 on the buttons to see if that did anything.  Has anyone had more success or any ideas?