moderated Re: audio descriptive movies for the blind

Richard Turner

I have a section on my web site with Audio description resources, including the ones you know plus links to tv listings, movies, you can purchase through Amazon; and one resource I have not seen mentioned yet.
https://www.turner42.com/

Richard

www.turner42.com

On Apr 27, 2021, at 10:03 PM, Bill White <billwhite92701@...> wrote:

One other site is called the Audio Vault,

http://audiovault.net/

Bill White

billwhite92701@...