moderated Re: captcha question

On Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at 07:11 PM, Madison Martin wrote:
I can’t, as they have the same capcha thing. Trust me, I was going to.
-
If ever there was a time to reach out for whatever outside assistance you might need, doing so to advocate for increased accessibility is one of those.  It's inevitable that if there's an inaccessible CAPTCHA that's going to most likely require sighted assistance of some sort.

If you (the generic screen reader you) do not take the effort to do so, you certainly cannot expect anything to change.  Most of the sighted are completely clueless about these issues.  There are still plenty of instances where accessibility blocks are the result of ignorance, not intent.  And it is up to those who have specific needs to articulate them to those in a position to make the necessary changes.

           ~ André Gide