moderated Re: captcha question

And I'll say again, complain to either tech support or customer service for any site that uses inaccessible CAPTCHAs.  There is no excuse for that at this point in time.

In the cases of some, like I confirmed for Behringer, they are actually using a CAPTCHA implementation that includes accessibility options in its default state.  Someone at the organization had to make a decision to disable those features.

Any organization using an inaccessible CAPTCHA, by which I mean no alternative for an audio challenge or a "check this box if you're not a robot" option, needs to be told that's unacceptable.  It also helps to use the angle that you're losing potential customers by doing so as well.

           ~ André Gide