moderated Re: captcha question

Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...>

i'm afraid you're gonna have to get cited help. That's what I did with Behringer. which has the same stupid capture with no alternatives for accessibility.

Randy Barnett

On Apr 27, 2021, at 12:02 PM, Madison Martin <madisonmartin463@gmail.com> wrote:

´╗┐Hi all,
I'm hoping someone might be able to help me. I just tried signing up for a
newsletter and everything was going grate until I came across a validation code
which is supposed to be entered in a box. There's no checkbox or anything, no
option for an audio challenge or anything, just a link to re-set the code. I've
tried signing up for this using Edge, Firefox and Google Chrome, and I even
tried turning on Narrator and I still wasn't able to read the validation code,
and I don't have a smartphone. Any idea how I might be able to read this code,
or am I going to have to get sighted help? I can provide the link if that would
help... Really hope someone can help me!!!!!! Running the latest versions of
everything. Thanks
Madison