moderated Re: I want a good cloud drive to store files in.

As is Dropbox, I guess a lot depends on how much space you are looking for. I still think the 1 Tb of OneDrive storage you get with a Microsoft 365 subscription which as an individual you can have for I think $59 or $69 US is one of the best deals around as it also gives you a full licence to run Office on up to 5 devices. You simply log in to Microsoft 365 and download/install Office from there so for $5 or $6 a month you get Office as well as 1 TB of cloud storage. If you have another family member or members who might benefit from this you can get the Family plan for I think $99 US (sorry I'm in Canada so of course the CAD price here is different) and then each family member you invite can share in these benefits, I think up to 5 people). Each person can download Office and each person gets 1 Tb of OneDrive storage. If you have 4 people on the plan and provided it is $99 then essentially each person gets all of this for $25 a year.

Best regards,

Sieghard

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2021 10:50 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: I want a good cloud drive to store files in.

Microsoft's OneDrive and Google Drive are both good options, and additional space can be added, if needed, inexpensively.
--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 20H2, Build 19042  

It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.

~ André Gide

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.