From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of paul lemm via groups.io
Sent: Sunday, April 25, 2021 4:09 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: capsha

Hi,

Not Sure if you already knew this, but most modern audio Capsha’s these days when in the edit field where you type your answer, you can replay the audio again by simply pressing CTRL on your keyboard, this comes in really handy if you don’t get  the capsha first time and need to listen to the audio capsha a few times, just press ctrl each time you want to hear it played again. Hopefully this is easier than having to find the play button each time or having to record the capsha on a separate digital recorder to replay the audio capsha.

Paul Lemert the audio recording if not it might save the hassle of having to record the audio capsha on a digital recorder each time,  but most modern audio capsha’s these days, when in the  edit field where you