From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: April 24, 2021 2:35 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How do I disable JAWS 2021 auto start reading messages when I open them in Outlook 365?

I unchecked the documents and web pages read automatically under the web/html/pdf  section under reading and it works fine.

This assumes your email messages are in html format.

But, if not, they would be treated as documents, so it should apply there as well.

I am not finding a specific setting just for email.

Someone more knowledgeable than me; of whom there are tons, may know something else.

Richard

- John Ruskin, 1819-1900

Web site: www.turner42.com