moderated Re: capsha

On Sat, Apr 24, 2021 at 02:45 PM, Jim Weiss wrote:
CAPTCHA Be Gone
-
I wonder if this was a spin off of Rumola, which had a similar pricing structure, but that appears to be defunct at this time?

I have to say that I'm impressed with their website and how they explain captchas, which acknowledges their legitimate security purpose, and doesn't treat them like a deliberate attempt to make things inaccessible.

But I wonder how it works with ReCaptchas, the style that you check if you're not a robot.  It may not have to, though, as those were designed with the intent of being accessible.  I haven't had a screen reader on recently when I've been on a page that uses one of those.

           ~ André Gide