Re: Question on how to update zoom meeting application.

Bill White

Hi, Albert. If you're not signed into a zoom account, update zoom in the following manner,

1. Start Zoom.

2. Access the System Tray with WINDOWS Key plus B.

3. Find the Zoom icon in the System Tray. This may require using the Notification chevron in the System Tray to get the overflow icons.

4. If the Zoom icon isn't in the System Tray, it may need to be checked in Personalization>TaskBar Settings.

5. Once you locate the Zoom icon, press the Applications key or SHIFT plus F10, and Up Arrow to "Check for updates".

6. TAB to see if an update is available. If it is, wait a minute or two for the download, then TAB to the Update button, and press ENTER.

If you're signed into a zoom account, updating is a lot simpler,

1. Open Zoom.

2. TAB to the menu that says, Zoom, your name, Status, Available, Free Account

3. Up Arrow about five times to "Check for updates", and press ENTER.

4. TAB to see if an update is available. If it is, wait a minute or two for the download, then TAB to the Update button, and press ENTER.

5. That's it. Your Zoom Meetings client for Windows will now be updated.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...