toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
You might try putting the shortcut for JAWS 2020 into the Startup folder by copyint its shortcut from the desktop into the Startup folder in the following manner,
1. Copy the shortcut for JAWS 2020 to the clipboard with CONTROL plus C.
2. Press WINDOWS Key plus R for Run.
3. In the "run" dialog, type
4. Press ENTER.
5. When the Startup folder opens, paste the shortcut for JAWS into the folder by using CONTROL plus V.
6. Reboot the computer.
7. See if JAWS 2020 starts automatically.
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf Of johnny.hauan via groups.io
Something weird going on with JAWS 2020 on Windows 10 20H2. I go to the settings and check for starting JAWS during logon, press OK then when i return to the dialogue box its unchecked again. I find several topics on this issue but no solutions so far.