moderated Re: Raise/Lower hand meeting control in Zoom for Windows

Joyce Feinberg

Hi Bill,
If a cited participant wanted to raise or lower their own hand, they would go to the more area. Under more they have the opportunity to raise or lower their hand and I believe the options are now more to the top of the box. They can also do it under their own name with participants.

On Apr 22, 2021, at 12:06 PM, Bill White <billwhite92701@...> wrote:

Hi, Adrian. When in Zoom, there are two windows open. With JAWS, if I do JAWS key plus T for Title, one window just says Zoom. The other says Zoom Meeting. The window which says Zoom Meeting is usually the window in which meeting controls and shortcuts are operable. Right now, however, ALT plus Y doesn't work in either window. My question is, where is the actual meeting control that sighted persons click to raise and lower the hand. I understand that it is in the Participants panel, but I don't know exactly where it is. I have looked at this panel with JAWS, and don't see the Raise/Lower hand control here.

Thank you.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...