moderated Re: Raise/Lower hand meeting control in Zoom for Windows

Mario

Takis, my sister has complained about the ding sound when pressing alt+a to mute/unmute. for curiosity sake, would you mind enlightening us to what those other annoyances would be?

-------- Original Message --------
From: Panagiotis Antonopoulos [mailto:pantonop2856@gmail.com]
Subject: Raise/Lower hand meeting control in Zoom for Windows
Date: Thursday, April 22, 2021, 8:03 AM
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Hi Adrian/Bill/all,

Since its last update, zoom seems to be in great mess, with the more crucial
the inability to use alt-y to have hands raised. We experienced that in a
course on teams, which is conducted via zoom. I have also found some other
annoying minor things, but hope all this will vanish soon.

Take care,

Takis