Re: Working with Excel worksheets and JAWS

The same way as before, just use F6 and it puts you into that bottom bar where your sheets are listed, you can arrow left and right to all the sheets in your workbook and perform any of the actions there with the context menu.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marty Hutchings
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2021 11:44 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Working with Excel worksheets and JAWS

I am using Windows 10, JAWS 2021 and Exscel 2016, which I just upgraded from Office 2007.  I can no longer get JAWS curser to read the line at the bottom of a spread sheet where the list of sheets is.  How do I copy a sheet and add it to the end of the sheets in a workbook.  I use to do this with the context menu and the JAWS curser.