moderated Re: probilim with attachments

Richard Turner

Try pressing f6 after opening when you get that message until you find something that says enable editing, or warning, files from the internet may be dangerous, etc.

Hit enable editing if you trust the source, but only if you are certain it is from a trusted source.

Richard

- John Ruskin, 1819-1900

Web site: www.turner42.com