moderated Re: Raise/Lower hand meeting control in Zoom for Windows

Adrian Spratt

Good morning, Bill.

What I find distracting while on a Zoom call is that the application opens more than one window. My guess is that you need to be in the right window for alt-y to work or to find the alternative you’re seeking here.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2021 3:04 AM
To: JFW Mailing List <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: Raise/Lower hand meeting control in Zoom for Windows

Is there an easy way to find the Raise/Lower hand meeting control in the Participants panel using Zoom Meetings client for Windows? I know that the shortcut ALT+Y can be used. But is there an easy way using JAWS to navigate to the actual meeting control? Sometimes when using ALT+Y, I hear the error sound, as if ALT+Y is not focusing on the actual meeting control.

Thank you.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...