moderated Jaws 2020 slowing browser down help

dhock02@...

Have a fairly beefy Windows 10 desktop for my wife.  Loaded Jaws 2020 on there.  Whenever I go to a browser if you scroll down before the whole page is loaded the site will automatically pop back up to the top of the page and will unprovoked bounce around the website sometimes as well .  Also, there are some  red boxes that seem to be bouncing around mostly in input boxes on the websites as well.  I have checked CPU, Memory, Disk and network utilization while this is happening and nothing goes above 50% utilization so it is not a resource issue.  Using Windows defender.  These issues are not there when Jaws is not running.  Any Ideas on what I can look for to fix this?  Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

David