From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ekstrand, Pamela A. -ND via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday 20 April 2021 23:38
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Slack and JAWS?

Yes, I use it daily in my job as well.  If you arrow around the screen, I think there are a lot of unnecessary buttons, etc. that get read, but maybe I could customize JAWS to work better with it.

I don’t know if you will have this issue, but sometimes if I try to navigate to the edit box where you type in a message using the “E” key, it actually types the “E” at the start of my message instead of finding the edit field.  So I have gotten in the habit of listening for that and erasing it once I am in the edit field.

Good luck,

Pam