moderated Accessibility of a website called typingtest.com

Taylor Durrett

Hello. I’m working on a job application as a transcriptionist, and they want to know my words per minute. I know I am a good and fast Taiper, but I don’t know my exact words per minute, so they recommend using the site called typing test.com. Has anyone Heard of or usedHeard of or used this site successfully with JAWS? I get on the website and click on how long I want my test to be and all that, and then I hit start test, but then I don’t know what to type or where to type it, or there’s no audio instructions or anything else, I don’t see a timer at Cetera. Does anyone know if this is accessible or what other typing test type websites I could use that are more blind friendly.