moderated Re: Slack and JAWS?

Taylor Durrett

Yes it’s accessible. The only thing I seem to have trouble with is opening links that gets sent through there. At least I’ve had trouble doing that with my iPhone. Does anyone know how to do that, open links in Slack?

On Apr 20, 2021, at 5:22 PM, Abraham Sweiss <abrahamsweiss8@...> wrote:

It is accessible.
I use it on a daily basis.
You may wanna do a search for slack shortcut keys to at least become a little familiar with it.

Thanks,abraham

On Apr 20, 2021, at 5:34 PM, James Homuth <james@...> wrote:

Hey folks,

I have a job interview coming up, but they use Slack as their platform of choice. It’s a text interview, which explains probably why MS Teams is out. How useable/accessible is Slack with JAWS? Anything I need to know before going in? If it helps, I’m on latest version. Thanks in advance.