moderated Re: Cannot find my new external hard disk

Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...>

my post the very first response to this question was to do exactly what is friend did.  go to diss manager look for the drive and assign a drive letter, initialize or format as needed. That's what was required to fix his issue. strange how much flack I got for that statement… LOL :-)

Randy Barnett

On Apr 19, 2021, at 2:51 PM, Alan Lemly <walemly@...> wrote:

Gezim,

That’s great that your new external hard disk is now being recognized and working as expected. Considering the wealth of responses that were provided to your post, it would be nice if in the future you get more resolution details from whoever helps you so you could share them with the list.

Alan Lemly