moderated outlook 2019, jaws 2019 and mail-flags

William Windels

Hello,

I am using jaws 2019 with outlook 2019 and I want to mark mail-messages with different marckers.

A google-account is set up in outlook with google workspace and if I mark a gmail with a star (*) , the letters vr are at the left side of my brailledisplay.

Also, if I flag the message in outlook with a rule, vr is also the marcker there.

The green, yellow, blue marckers aren’t shown with jaws I suppose.

The only other (extra) marckers I can use with mail-rules are uh and ul : urgence high and urgence low.

Can I do something more?

Kind regards,

William

--

Met vriendelijke groeten

William Windels

Incident Manager SWF

0477 88 4276 (ik werk niet op vrijdag-namiddag)