From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via groups.io
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2021 10:33 AM
To: JFW List (jfw@groups.io) <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: clipboard question

Here’s a sample scenario I’d  like help with.  I’ll copy a paragraph of text in one program that I need to move to another.  As I’m moving to that other document, I’ll notice something and accidentally copy another item to the clipboard.  Is there a way to still access the first paragraph I had copied without having to go back to the original location, reselect the text, and re-copy it?  That is, does the clipboard retain more than just the most recently copied item and can I access the history?  Using Windows 10 Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.867), Office 365, and JAWS 2021.

Robin Van Lant, Sr. Program Manager - Sales Enablement

Key Equipment Finance & Key Institutional Bank

720-304-1060

KeyCorp Public

KeyCorp Public

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114