From: Mike B
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2021 3:38 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Restoring Classic ALT+TAB behavior in Windows 10, Version 20H2

Hi Marie,

Read the following and see if it'll help.

From: Brian Vogel
I would encourage you, with any browser, to stop using, ALT + F4, to exit it if you want to exit all windows it might have open in one fell swoop.
ALT+F4 closes the window that is currently active, but if you have 10 Edge windows open it won't close the other 9.
Pressing, ALT + F, then pressing, C, when in Edge, closes Edge.
Every window that Edge has open will close if you use the, ALT + F then, C, keystroke in any given Edge window that has focus.
This works similarly in all Chromium-based browsers, though what comes after the, ALT + F, part varies.  It's, C, in Edge,  and, X, in Chrome, Brave &
Vivaldi.
Microsoft always has to be slightly different!
Brian

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.