moderated Re: gmail folder pain question

Madison Martin

I only use Windows.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Cohn, Jonathan via groups.io
Sent: April 17, 2021 5:36 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: gmail folder pain question

I suggest you go with the Google / Microsoft solution. When I used syncing solutions for my non-smart phone 12/15 years ago, they made quite a mess. If you send me the instructions off list, I will try to do them myself and then give you more specific directions. Do I remember correctly that you use both Mac and Windows? IF so let me know which oS you are most familiar with.

Jonathan Cohn

On Apr 17, 2021, at 13:13, Madison Martin <madisonmartin463@...> wrote:

Would it be better for me to just use Go Contact Sink Mod?