Re: Which version of Microsoft Teams works better with JAWS?

Vaughan Dodd

Hi Kevin.

Web interface might give you more success.

I have not used the app.

I have had a brief look at the app on my phone – so not a Jaws topic of itself – and found it very unhelpful.

For Jaws people, Teams is easier to work with if you have a braille display. The configuration that I have has the web based interface divided into several tabs which you arrow between. Once in a tab, you tab between elements.

To start off with, I would encourage an training to be in the same physical room – you and trainer together.

Vaughan.