Thanks

Love in Christ

Marty

On 4/16/2021 11:16 AM, Dave Durber wrote:
Marty:

Does the name of the folder in which you keep your audio files and play lists on the D drive, have the same name as it did when it was located on the c drive?

Dave

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2021 2:59 AM
Subject: New computer fun

Hello everyone.  I have made the change from Windows 7 to a brand new Windows 10 machine with lots of bells and  whisels.  I have transferred all of my files to the D drive, which before, they were in the C drive.  Now for the fun part.  How do I get my playlists to play in Winamp?  I am running the most recent JAWS update.  The music files and the play list .M3U files are together in the same folder thatt they were on my old computer.  The Winamp program, however is on the C drive.  Is this my problem?

I have lots of other questions like how to get my contacts into Outlook 2016 or Windows Mail, but that is another thread.  Thanks in advanced for any hents.

Love in Christ

Marty

The Gospel is freely accessible to all.