From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: Saturday, April 17, 2021 9:34 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: gmail folder pain question

I'm trying to find my calendars under the calendars tab, I'm trying to subscribe my google calendar to Outlook. I have instructions, but I just can't get to the my calendars tab/button. I can get to my calendars, but I can’t get to the settings for them, only the general calendar settings. I can send the link for the instructions if that would help.