moderated Jeff Lukacsena: wanting to know if people would like to join a Salesforce and Technology Roundtable

Jeff Lukacsena

Hello List,

I just sent this message to about 5-6 people who previously posted questions regarding the use and accessibility of Salesforce.

My name is Jeff Lukacsena.

I was a student in the Bosma Enterprises Salesforce admin class this past summer.

After our summer class ended in November of 2020, many of us attended the Roundtable. Several participants, said that they would like to continue the roundtable, so I put this proposed day, time and schedule together for us to meet for at least a half hour. We may go longer, but since everyone is busy I thought starting with 30 minutes would be best.

I just wanted to send out a quick reminder of our Salesforce and tech roundtable.

It will take place on the second and fourth Friday of the month at 4:00 p.m. Eastern.

Here are the dates for April, May and June.

Friday April 9

Friday April 23

Friday May 14

Friday May 28