Re: Jeff: trying to subscribe to the programming list

Jaffar Sidek

O dear.  I think i got all my subscription address mixed up. Some lists use Subscribe while others use request, these things pass you me by most times.  My humble appologies.  Cheers!

On 17/4/2021 5:12 am, Mario wrote:
if the address Jaffar posted didn't work, try:

program-l-request@freelists.org

Put "subscribe" in the subject line.
Reply to the confirmation message by clicking on the link in the e-mail you'll get. Check the boxes on the page that comes up, and you'good to go to being able to ask questions.

On 4/16/2021 4:25 PM, Jaffar Sidek wrote:
Hi.  Pardon my carelessness.  The subscription address should be:

program-l+subscribe@freelists.org

Try and let me know if it works.  Cheers!

On 17/4/2021 4:20 am, Jeff Lukacsena wrote:

Hi List,

Someone suggested to subscribe to the programming list. I have the e-mail address below,

program-l@freelists.org <mailto:program-l@freelists.org>

Do I need to do anything special to get signed up to this list

Anyone know lists for website design, building, and accessibility testing?

Thanks,

Jeff