moderated Re: gmail folder pain question

Cohn, Jonathan

If you are using the standard view (where j/k move up/down the list of messages), then pressing the left arrow button while in the list of messages should bring up the folder list.
I’m not sure how this is done in the HTML view.

On Apr 16, 2021, at 3:04 PM, Madison Martin <madisonmartin463@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,
Can anyone tell me how to maximize my folder pain on the gmail website and have
it stay that way? I'm trying to do something but it's not showing up and someone
on another list (which clearly isn't for screen reader users) suggested that I
maximize my folder pain. I'm using latest Jaws and Edge. Thanks
Madison