moderated Re: Jeff Lukacsena: any programmers or website designers or coders on this list

Jaffar Sidek

I would.  There are people in there   who are qualified and able to help you.  If you are remoting into a linux system with windows, you could use a SSH client.  Putty is a good windows to Linux SSH client.  I am sure there are a few more, but I don't specialize in this, so can't be of much help to you.  Cheers!

On 17/4/2021 3:48 am, Ekstrand, Pamela A. -ND wrote:

Jaffar,

Would you recommend this list for someone in my situation, where most of the issues I encounter relate to using JAWS with remote servers?

Thanks.