moderated Re: Jeff Lukacsena: any programmers or website designers or coders on this list

Jaffar Sidek

I would.  There are people in there   who are qualified and able to help you.  If you are remoting into a linux system with windows, you could use a SSH client.  Putty is a good windows to Linux SSH client.  I am sure there are a few more, but I don't specialize in this, so can't be of much help to you.  Cheers!

On 17/4/2021 3:48 am, Ekstrand, Pamela A. -ND wrote:

Jaffar,

Would you recommend this list for someone in my situation, where most of the issues I encounter relate to using JAWS with remote servers?

Thanks.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jaffar Sidek via groups.io
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2021 3:45 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jeff Lukacsena: any programmers or website designers or coders on this list

Might I recommend you to join the program-l@... programming list?

we are a group of blind and low vision programmers from over the world, helping each other to answer questions and gather programming resources to upgrade our skills and knowledge.  Cheers!

On 17/4/2021 2:45 am, Jeff Lukacsena wrote:

Hello List,

Just curious if there are any computer programmers, website design, accessibility testers, or coders on this list.

I’m looking for resources to learn. Please share.

Thanks,

Jeff Lukacsena

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.