moderated Re: if you were getting a new computer.

Juan Hernandez

Um, why these weird stats?

\

My current rig has 64gb ram, 1tb ssd, i9 10900k, 10-core cpu, and a 4tb 7200rpm hdd for backup/other storage.

I also have a nvidia rtx3080 that I use for machine learning work loads.

This cost me 3700 us dollars.

I do very cpu/memory intensive tasks.  What would you do with your monster of a computer?  Even I feel it’s a bit over the top.

But, to each their own, and its your money 😊