Re: if you were getting a new computer.

Mario

if I were to configure a new computer, I would tend to copy Randy's selections, but include an internal video and sound card, and maybe purchase a couple of external SSD drives.

-------- Original Message --------
From: john clayton [mailto:nishantrana3@gmail.com]
Subject: if you were getting a new computer.
Date: Friday, April 16, 2021, 9:18 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
ridiculous.
Nobody reasonable would need such a machine for home use, ever.
My suggestion is to ignore this post entirely, pointless.
Cheers

On Fri, 16 Apr 2021 at 12:04, David Ingram <dingram269@earthlink.net
<mailto:dingram269@earthlink.net>> wrote:

Hi, if I were getting a new computer, here are the things that I
would want first would be the amount of ram would be at least 64 gb
of ram, the fastest ram that would be supported by the motherboard.
Second, would be the number of hard drives,4 hard drives. drive
speed would be 10,000 rpm size of hard drive would be 2tb for each
drive. Latest i7 or in this case i9 processor with 16 coars.
Operating system windows 10 pro 2 cd rom drives. a monitor
keyboard, speakers These would be the specs for a new computer.