moderated Re: if you were getting a new computer.

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

I too would stick with SSD depending on your space needs 512 GB or 1 TB.

I would not put the files I value on an HD drive these days since the price of SSD has come down so far.

I believe there is now an I8 if not an I9 chip.

I have the I7 and it is great and all I need.

Make sure you have at least 3 USB ports.

A built-in SD card reader.

I don’t know if Windows is putting in USBC ports, but that would be nice since many things are going that way.

Richard

- John Ruskin, 1819-1900

Web site: www.turner42.com