moderated Re: [External] : Re: Keystrokes for Developer toolbar in Office 365

Don,

          I don't want what comes next to be taken as snarky, but are you certain you have the Developer Tab/Ribbon showing?  It is not on the Word ribbons by default, as very few typical users use it.  I added it long ago because I create fillable forms and need the legacy controls to do so.

            ~Brian Vogel