moderated Re: Keystrokes for Developer toolbar in Office 365

Van Lant, Robin

If I hit alt, then L, then N in Word 2016, I hear Legacy Tools table, but there is very little in that table that JAWS is reading. I don’t know how much should be there. I seem to have better luck just tabbing through the options on the Developer ribbon to see drop down boxes, checkboxes, etc.  I haven’t found any radio button option yet.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don Mauck
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2021 10:06 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io; JAWS Private Beta Group <JAWSBETA@...>
Subject: Keystrokes for Developer toolbar in Office 365

I’m cross posting hoping that I can see if this is a bug or if I’m doing something crazy.

I’m trying to create “Radio Buttons” from the developer toolbar in Word using Office 365.

I think I should be able to do that from the Developer toolbar, (alt+l). Then I should be able to press “n” to get into the Legacy Menu. I cannot get that keystroke to work. Not in JAWS2020 or the latest release of JAWS2021. Can someone please tell me if there’s a better way to create the “Radio buttons,” as I know it can be done.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114