moderated Re: create a system image.

On Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 07:58 PM, Alan Lemly wrote:
I did need a bit of sighted help to restore
-
Which is true of the vast majority of backup/restore software because the restore process takes place without Windows itself actually being running, meaning there is no screen reader support.

Most of my sighted clients have no idea how to do a restore even if they wanted to, but several have been very, very thankful indeed that they had a backup that they'd taken on a regular cycle when they had storage failure (whether HDD or SSD) but had to have me do the actual restore.  It sure as heck beats losing all the data one acquires over years on most computer systems!

            ~Brian Vogel