moderated Re: email clients

A search on Messages, at the very minimum, searches the folder in which you are focused plus ALL its child folders and their subfolders.  If memory serves, it will not search in the folder tree above where you are.  But if you're sitting at the inbox level everything else is either at that level (and gets searched) or below it.

I'm talking about the standard CTRL+E search.  You can exercise additional control in the advanced search, but I only use that once in several blue moons.

            ~Brian Vogel