moderated Keystrokes for Developer toolbar in Office 365

Don Mauck

I’m cross posting hoping that I can see if this is a bug or if I’m doing something crazy.

I’m trying to create “Radio Buttons” from the developer toolbar in Word using Office 365.

I think I should be able to do that from the Developer toolbar, (alt+l). Then I should be able to press “n” to get into the Legacy Menu. I cannot get that keystroke to work. Not in JAWS2020 or the latest release of JAWS2021. Can someone please tell me if there’s a better way to create the “Radio buttons,” as I know it can be done.