moderated Re: New computer fun

Jaffar Sidek

Hi.  Press L to load files.  You will land at the file name edit box.  Shift tab twice, then press backspace to get out of which ever folder you are at and until you are at the "This PC" window.  Then press the letter D to navigate to your D drive and press enter to get into your d drive.  Press whichever letter that first spells out your folder that contains your music, etc, for example, "M" for music.  Then navigate within your folder structure to get to the files and playlists you want.  Cheers!

On 13/4/2021 10:10 am, Randy Barnett wrote:

I don't  use WinAmp but you should look in settings for anything that is related to your music library or location and change it to the new location. Just poke around you will find it eventually.

On 4/12/2021 6:59 PM, Marty Hutchings wrote:

Hello everyone.  I have made the change from Windows 7 to a brand new Windows 10 machine with lots of bells and  whisels.  I have transferred all of my files to the D drive, which before, they were in the C drive.  Now for the fun part.  How do I get my playlists to play in Winamp?  I am running the most recent JAWS update.  The music files and the play list .M3U files are together in the same folder thatt they were on my old computer.  The Winamp program, however is on the C drive.  Is this my problem?

I have lots of other questions like how to get my contacts into Outlook 2016 or Windows Mail, but that is another thread.  Thanks in advanced for any hents.

Love in Christ

Marty

The Gospel is freely accessible to all.