Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2021 3:14 AM
Subject: Re: Cannot find my new external hard disk

On Sat, Apr 10, 2021 at 10:05 PM, Richard Turner wrote:
I have not heard of a disk being sold without formatting since 3.5 inch diskettes
-
You young whippersnapper!   What about 5.25" floppy diskettes?  What about 8" floppy diskettes!

[By the way, you still can get internal drives that are uninitiaized.  But that's a different kettle of fish than any removable media.]

            ~Brian Vogel