moderated Re: Cannot find my new external hard disk

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

Be careful, I think Richard is older than you Brian, don't call him a young whippersnapper ūü§£

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2021 7:14 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Cannot find my new external hard disk

On Sat, Apr 10, 2021 at 10:05 PM, Richard Turner wrote:

I have not heard of a disk being sold without formatting since 3.5 inch diskettes

-
You young whippersnapper!   What about 5.25" floppy diskettes?  What about 8" floppy diskettes!

[By the way, you still can get internal drives that are uninitiaized.  But that's a different kettle of fish than any removable media.]

            ~Brian Vogel