moderated Re: Need to use Narrator to get and install JAWS 2021 on a new install of Windows 10

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

It would be much easier if you download the Jaws installer to a USB stick and the n simply use Narrator to copy it to your desktop after Windows is reinstalled. I find this much easier than to try and browse the FreedomScientific.com site to try and download it.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin Minor
Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2021 9:42 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Need to use Narrator to get and install JAWS 2021 on a new install of Windows 10

Hi.

I’m having a 2 TB SSD replacing my shrimpy 512 GB SSD in my laptop. I plan on using Narrator to do this. I’m also planning on using Edge to get the installer for JAWS. With all this in mind, I have a couple of questions.

I know the steps to get Edge up and running, as well as get to where JAWS is located, but I know how to do this in JAWS. Will there be any differences in Narrator?

That’s what I need to know. I’ll have some work installing software, but I did that about 2 months ago after Windows turned in to a black hole and sent everything on my drive, including itself into the great void of nothing.

Have a blessed day and don’t work too hard.

Kevin and Jilly