moderated Re: email clients

Debby Hill

Hi James,

If you are using MS365, then I am assuming the email client is Outlook. To do a find press Control + Shift + F. You will land in a field in which you can type a search term. If that is what you are searching for type the term. Then tab and you will be in a combo box where you can choose the search term to be either located in just the subject or in

both the subject and body of the emails.

If you are looking for email that was sent from or sent to someone, tab passed these fields and you will find fields in which to enter either the from or to names.

After you have entered the search terms you want press enter. When the search is complete you will get the  message “find now.” Once you get that message press F6 and you will be in the list of messages it found.

I hope that helps!

Take care and stay safe!

Debby