moderated Re: Cannot find my new external hard disk

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

Brian said: What about 5.25" floppy diskettes?

I figured I didn't need to mention them because they are older than the 3.5 diskettes.
So much for young ...

Richard

www.turner42.com

On Apr 10, 2021, at 7:14 PM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

On Sat, Apr 10, 2021 at 10:05 PM, Richard Turner wrote:
I have not heard of a disk being sold without formatting since 3.5 inch diskettes
-
You young whippersnapper!   What about 5.25" floppy diskettes?  What about 8" floppy diskettes!

[By the way, you still can get internal drives that are uninitiaized.  But that's a different kettle of fish than any removable media.]

            ~Brian Vogel