moderated Re: Cannot find my new external hard disk

On Sat, Apr 10, 2021 at 09:06 PM, Randy Barnett wrote:
I am sure the number of drives you have experience with is a tiny fraction of a percentage of the drives produced.
-
Randy, that matters not one bit.  If you buy a drive that is supposed to be ready, out of the box, if it isn't you return it.

You will argue with anything I say, even when it agrees with what you've said.

If this drive came unformatted, it is defective, no matter WHY it's unformatted, even if it could be formatted by the end user.  Period, end of sentence.  Send it back.

            ~Brian Vogel